How To Play The Game Casino Hold'em:
Casino Hold'em is a much liked five card poker game, two cards are dealt to the player and then using a five card flop the player much make the strongest possible poker hand.
There is an option to place an AA side bet. This is when players bet on whether the first five cards to be dealt (the player's two cards and the three first flop cards) will include a pair of Aces or higher.
The best hand possible is automatically formed for the player.
- To play the game:
- Select the chip value you wish to bet with by clicking on it. Next click on the AA and Ante circles on the table to place a bet. Each click on the circle will increase your bet by one chip value and a right click will decrease the bet. To remove all bets from the table click on Clear Bets.
- Click on the Deal button.
- You and the dealer will each be dealt two cards (the dealer's will be face down), a further three cards will be dealt to the flop.
- If your cards form a Poker hand you will be told which kind of hand is available to you. If you have a pair of Aces or better you win the AA side bet.
- You have two options; you can Call to continue playing against the dealer or Fold to end the round. If you choose to call you will have to place double your original Ante bet in the Call circle. Should you have insufficient funds to place the Call bet you may either fold or deposit more money via the Cashier.
- In order to collect your AA side bet winnings you much call. If you don't the AA side bet will be lost regardless of your hand.
- The final two cards are dealt to the flop. The dealer will reveal his cards and the best possible hand will be formed for each of you.
- If your hand is the stronger of the two then you will win and your Ante and Call bets will be returned to you along with your winnings, otherwise you will lose your bets.
- To play another round click on New Game then play as described above, to place the same bets as the previous round click on Rebet.
|Deal||Deal the cards.|
|Clear bets||Clear the table of bets.|
|Call||Place a Call bet (equal to double your Ante) and continue to play against the dealer.|
|Fold||Give up your AA and Ante bet and end the round.|
|New Game||Begin a new round.|
|Rebet||Place the same bet as in the last round and deal the cards.|
Instead of using the mouse the following shortcut keys can be used instead.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Select the next button on screen.|
|ENTER||Click the currently selected button.|
|SPACE BAR||Start a new round of the game, press again to rebet.|
|NUMBER KEYS||Raise your bet. Each number key corresponds to a different chip value. The number of available keys will depend on the chips allowed for the current player and may change.|
|ESC||Exit the game and return to the lobby.|