- On the left hand side of the screen are buttons marked + and --. These are used to alter the wager of each round.
- By clicking the Bet One or Bet Max option you can choose how many coins you wish to bet. Bet One increases the wager by one coin. By pressing Bet Max wagers are set to a maximum value and the reel will spin.
- To the left hand of the reels you can view the wager at play, the total amount for a win and the credit you have remaining.
- By pressing Spin the reels will be set in action.
- After the reels stop, select the reels you want to hold, by clicking on the Hold buttons beneath them or on the reels themselves. Click on Spin again to spin the reels you did not hold.
- A win is paid in accordance with the winning table if the reel stops at a winning combination. To view the paytable click on the paytable button, to move along the pages use the Next and Back options and close the screen by close.
The winning tables explained:
The winning tables allow you to view the combinations and the win amounts they correspond to. A greater or lower line bet will alter the amount up for grabs. To calculate your winning amount simply multiply the line bet with by the number.
|Paytable||The paytable will appear on the screen by clicking on paytable button and will be closed with another click.|
|Bet One||Used to add a wager for the amount of one coin – you can increase at most by five coins. By clicking Spin the reel will start.|
|Bet Max||The largest wager of five coins will automatically be bet and the reel will be spun automatically.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|TAB||Allows you to move and select a button|
|ENTER||Will activate the selected button|
|SPACEBAR||Previous wager will hold and the wheels that are not being held will spin|
|Keys 1, 2, 3||By pushing1, 2 or 3 the corresponding reel will be held.|
|ESC||Exit you from the game|