How To Play American Roulette:
American Roulette is comprised of 3 different stages, as follows:
- Selecting the value of your chip
- Placing your bet
- Spinning the wheel to receive the results
- Chip values can be selected by clicking on the chip displaying the value you wish to play. To change the selected value, simply click on a different chip.
- Bets are placed by clicking on the area of the betting board that displays the bet you wish to make. Each click on that area will add another chip to the bet, whereas right clicking will remove a chip from the bet.
- You can place several bets on the board at once before spinning the wheel. To cancel a bet, simply remove chips from the corresponding area on the board (this will happen automatically if the chip you are removing is worth more than the bet placed).
- A player's VIP level is what determines the maximum and minimum betting amounts allowed in their game. See the American Roulette Rules section for more information on this matter.
- Payouts for the different bets, and the bets themselves, are all explained in detail in the American Roulette Rules section.
|Clear Bets||This wipes the table clean of any bets made.|
|Rebet||This places a bet of the same amount made in the previous round of American Roulette.|
|Spin||This spins the wheel.|
|Skip Turn||When playing in multiplayer mode, this button is used in order to skip your turn.|
These keys can be pressed instead of clicking in order to navigate between buttons:
|TAB||Moves between the different buttons featured on the American Roulette screen.|
|ENTER||Picks the currently highlighted button on the screen.|
|SPACE BAR||Makes the bet you previously placed.|
|NUMBER KEYS||Selects a chip of certain value. Each number refers to a different chip value. The number of functioning keys is dependent upon the number of chips allowed for you, as a player. Please note that this is subject to change.|
|ESC||Leaves the game and brings you back to the lobby.|