Here you can find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the William Hill Casino Club.
- iconHow do I make a deposit into my account? Before making a deposit you first need to download the William Hill Casino software and open a real money account. Be sure to take note of your username and password. Once this is done you can deposit money by following these easy steps:
- Open the William Hill Casino program.
- Select the "Real Money" option and login using your username and password.
- In the lobby select the "Cashier"
- Choose how you wish to pay by clicking on the appropriate tab.
- Enter the relevant payment details, e.g. Credit Card details and desired amount.
- Click on deposit and you are done.
- iconIs using my Credit Card at the William Hill Casino safe? Through the use of the most up to date technology available we have ensured that using your Credit Card is 100% secure, it is even safer than using it at a local shop. We use a high security SSL server with 128 bit encryption and a state of the art Firewall; we are also a Thawte secured site. This ensures that all your personal data is as safe as possible. For more information please visit our security section.
- iconHow do I withdraw my winnings? There are a few simple steps to withdrawing your winnings:
- Open the William Hill Casino program and log in.
- Select the "Cashier" option in the lobby.
- Click on "Withdraw"
- Choose the option appropriate to you and fill in the required information.
After completing this process, your withdrawal request will be labelled as "waiting". This means that your withdrawal is being processed. Processing will take up to four business days after the day of the request.
In order to check the states of your request simply return to the "Cashier" section of the William Hill program and select the "Transaction history" screen. The status column will contain up to date information on your request.
- iconI play with bonuses. How can I meet my wagering requirements? Each deposit bonus has its own wagering requirements – these are the conditions, you need to meet, before you can claim your winnings. In general you must wager a certain amount equal to at least a multiplier times the sum of your deposit and bonus amount.Example: Wagering multiplier is 10, your deposit is 20 EUR and your bonus is 10 EUR.Your wagering requirements would be [deposit + bonus] X 10 = [20 + 10] X 10 = 300 EUR. You need to place bets until the moment their sum becomes at least 300 EUR before you can claim your winnings.Note certain games such as Blackjack and Roulette have additional wagering requirements above the minimum.Details about the specific bonus conditions can be found here: Bonus Terms & Conditions
- iconWhat happens if I am suddenly disconnected from the internet while I play? Unfortunately Internet disconnections happen for reasons beyond anyone's control. However, we have developed a sophisticated system which will prevent a disconnection affecting your game.
If you were playing Blackjack, Craps or Video Poker before you were disconnected, when you login again you will be returned to the exact same place in the game. This allows you to continue as if nothing had happened.
If you were playing a game like Slots or Roulette, where once the round has started the player does not take any decisions, you simply need to login to the casino again and see how the round finished by clicking on the "Game history" button.
- iconI already have an account, but I forgot my password or username. What do I do? When you registered for the site you will have chosen a password and been assigned a username. If you forget one of these details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you registered with.
In the email please include these verification details:
- Your first and last name which you signed up with
- Your email address that you signed up with
- Your billing address in full: street, city, county, post code and country
- The last four digits of your credit card and credit card type (Visa, Maestro, etc…)
- iconWhat are the minimum system requirements? You will need a computer with the following technical capabilities:
- A Windows operating system (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME or Windows XP)
- Processing power at least equivalent to a Pentium 100MHz processor
- At least 8MB of RAM
- A SVGA monitor with 256 colour support
- At least 10MB of free Hard Disk space
For better results, set your monitor to high colour (16 bit) and the screen resolution to 800x600 pixels. If your screen resolution is lower (e.g. 640x480) then the full game will not fit on screen and you will have to scroll.
Mac users can play by using the Flash version of the casino.
- iconHow is the outcome of the games generated? The William Hill Casino Club uses an advanced Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure fair results in each game. This RNG is used to create the results for both real money and fun mode games. In all card games, such as Blackjack or Baccarat, the cards are shuffled before each hand is dealt.
- iconWhat are cookies? Cookies are small pieces of data which are stored by a website through your browser, to enable an improved experience whilst using or browsing a particular website or to remember your preferences or navigation history/activity (such as pages you have visited within a particular site, language preferences or typical activity) at a particular site. IMPORTANT: Cookies cannot carry viruses and cannot install malware or other malicious software onto your PC.
We do not use any cookies which are classed as 'intrusive'. These types of cookies are used to observed your activity whilst browsing the web and to present targeted and specific advertising to you as a user; we do not use these type of cookies.
- Types of cookies which we use which are essential for the operation of your account:Preference cookies - important for ensuring that you see our site in your language of choice, that your local time-zone is updated to show you markets in your chosen time-zone, that your balance is shown correctly in the various areas of our site and that when you move/access the different areas of our site your balance is shown accurately.
- Remember-me functionality - only used if you select the 'remember me' function which will store your username for ease of use for the next time you return to our site.
- Login cookies - this are essential for using our site and we encrypt the details for your security. These are used ensure you can login to the site and that your details are authenticated and that important detail regarding your account is shown to you after login (such as balance, payment details etc).
- iconWhat else can I do? Whilst we would also not recommend this course of action, you can also delete any cookies at the end of each of your sessions on the internet so there are no cookies stored on your computer - to do this please refer to internet browser instructions or click here for guidance. For information about how to check your current internet security settings click here.
- iconDo you charge a fee for my account?
Our active account holders face no fees or charges whatsoever from William Hill casino club. Should your account remain inactive for 13 consecutive months and have a positive balance, a monthly administration charge will apply for the maintenance of the William Hill casino club account.
Before we begin deducting this charge from your account balance, we will notify you and assist you should you wish to make use of your account again.
The monthly charge will be deducted on the 15th day of the first month after your account becomes inactive, and on the same date on each month thereafter (if it remains inactive).
Do you want to withdraw your balance to avoid this fee but have less than the minimum withdrawal limit?
Please click here for instructions on how to do this.
The monthly charges that will be applied to an inactive account are as follows:
5% of your remaining account balance or the monthly charge as shown in the table below (whichever amount is highest
CURRENCY FEE Sterling 3 Australian Dollar 4 Canadian Dollar 4 Swiss Franc 4 Danish Krone 20 Euro 3 Swedish Kroner 30 US Dollar 4
- The fee will be displayed in your account statement as 'Inactive Account Fee'.
- Should your account balance be less than any Inactive Account Fee to be deducted, only the available balance in your account will be taken.
- If and when your account balance reaches zero, no further Inactive Account Fees will be taken.
- iconHave you already told us about your issue? We want to resolve any issues as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Follow the prompts below to tell us about what's happened:
Have you already told us about your issue?
We want you to be happy with all aspects of your experience, so please give us an opportunity to resolve any issues you may have by:
- Calling our Customer Service team on UK freephone 0800 014 9459 or international freephone +44 203 667 8929
- Dropping us an email to email@example.com
- Clicking our live chat icon at the top right hand side of this help section
We want to know what's going on, and the sooner you let us know, the sooner we can resolve it.
Want to know who our governing bodies are?yes:
If you have already raised your issue with our Customer Service team, but after their full investigation you remain dissatisfied, then contact our Second Opinion team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible please use the email address you've registered on your William hill casino club account and include:
- Account number & username
- Any reference numbers you have already been given
If you still remain unhappy with the resolution of your complaint you do have the option of seeking external adjudication by clicking here but remember, before choosing this option, please ensure that you've fully exhausted our complaints process.
Want to know who our governing bodies are?
- iconIBAS: IBAS: (the Independent Betting Adjudication Service) is a completely independent adjudication service which will consider any case regarding specific betting or gaming transactions. We have agreed with IBAS to fully support any investigations they may choose to undertake regarding any betting activity and adhere to any rulings which they may subsequently make. Full information regarding their services can be found at www.ibas-uk.com
Want to know who our governing bodies are?
- iconOnline Dispute Resolution (ODR)
The ODR platform is a European initiative which will aid the resolution of disputes between consumers and businesses. The platform will allow consumers to file complaints and will then work with both parties to facilitate a resolution via an alternative dispute resolution service.
Click here to visit their website.
If you have a complaint or dispute, please raise it directly with us first, if not satisfied with the outcome then you can proceed by either approaching IBAS directly or through the ODR platform. The European ODR platform will manage disputes through file submission, sharing and communication between IBAS and the consumer.
Once you have advised the ODR platform of your dispute they will then contact us to ask us to select our ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) provider. We will supply ODR with details of our ADR provider. ODR will forward the case to the selected ADR provider to review. We use IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) as our industry ADR provider. IBAS will communicate with william hill casino club and you the customer within 30 days and IBAS will inform both parties of a result within 90 days.
Alternatively you may contact IBAS directly once you have raised your issue with our customer service team, then contacted our second opinion team and still remain unhappy with your complaint resolution. Please ensure however that you have fully exhausted our complaints procedure before contacting IBAS or ODR.
- iconWho are our governing bodies? William hill casino club is a business which is regulated and licensed both in Great Britain by the British Gambling Commission and in Gibraltar by The Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
If you have registered an address which is outside of Great Britain address and you are placing bets from outside of Great Britain, should you remain unhappy with our handling of your case, you are able to escalate your concerns to the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner for his consideration. We fully co-operate with any investigations the Gibraltar Gambling commissioner may undertake and any rulings that they may choose to make will be fully adhered to. Further information on how to register your complaint can be found at www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotegambling
- iconCountry Restrictions - Is it legal for me to bet? If you're an Australian resident please register an account at sportingbet.com.au, now part of William Hill plc
Residents of the following countries may open an account with us, however access to certain products or services is restricted:
To comply with Italian regulations, residents of Italy can register with us at our new Italian website, williamhill.it.
We are no longer able to allow residents ofEstonia to access William Hill Casino Club, however all our other services do remain open toEstonian residents.
To comply with Spanish regulations, residents of Spain can register with us at our new Spanish website, williamhill.es,
We are no longer able to allow residents of Latvia access to our Live Casino or to live games in our downloadable Casino software however all our other products and non-live games in our downloadable Casino software remain open for use.
We are unable to accept accounts or offer any of our products or services to clients resident in the following countries:
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Sao Tome and Principe
British Indian Ocean Territory
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Central African Republic
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Tristan da Cunha
United States minor outlying territories
Vatican City State (Holy See)
Virgin Islands (USA)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Northern Mariana Islands
Unfortunately we are unable to confirm the legalities of Internet betting in every country around the world. If you are concerned about the legality of playing at our site it is a good idea to contact your local legal representatives to answer any related questions.
- iconWhat does RTP (Return To Player) mean? RTP stands for Return To Player. The RTP percentage is a measure of the percentage of stakes a game returns to players (generally over a minimum of one million plays), and is a generally accepted guide to how a game will perform.
If a game has a stated RTP of 92%, it generally means players can expect the game to return £0.92 in the £1.00 (or currency equivalent) over a long period of plays.
The game must perform to the RTP as stated in the applicable Game Rules.
However, this does not mean that every play or series of plays will return this percentage. Individual players should understand that as wins are awarded randomly, then the return to them individually may not equate to the advertised RTP. They can expect a return in a range between nought and the maximum prize level for each individual play.
Random games are not ‘compensated', so just because there has been a series of losing plays it does not mean that this will be followed by a series of winning plays. The outcome of one bet does not affect any other. The game is random and therefore players should only ever stake what they can afford.
All games are slightly different in terms of their characteristics and feature sets and accordingly, they all behave slightly differently.
Note: All games guarantee a profit to us by offering odds or returns on outcomes less than the actual probability.
- iconHow can I manage my gambling responsibly?
Here at William Hill Casino Club we want you to enjoy your online gambling experience. Below you will find a list of the tools that are available to help you manage your gambling responsibly.
Set rolling daily, weekly or monthly limits on the maximum amount of money you can deposit in your account.
Close your account for a time period between one day and six weeks. Your account will be re-opened after the time out period is over.
Self ExclusionClose your account for between six months and five years. Your account will not be reopened unless you contact us after the exclusion period is complete.
Session Time RemindersTrack how long you have been playing on gaming products by setting a reminder to appear. This will allow you to continue gaming, view your transaction history or exit the game.
Responsible GamblingClick the following link for full details on these support mechanisms and further information on how William Hill Casino Club is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling.
- iconWhat is a Deposit Limit?
We are committed to responsible gambling and want you to enjoy your experience with William Hill Casino Club. For this reason, you have the option to limit the amount you can deposit in daily (24 hour), weekly (seven day) or monthly (30 day) period.
This does not mean there is a requirement for you to deposit onto your account each day. Instead, this facility allows you to set a ceiling on the maximum amount of money you can deposit onto your account in any rolling period.
Note: We cannot apply Deposit Limits to deposits made by bank transfer.
Any deposit you make will reduce the remaining amount you are able to deposit within the next 24 hours, week or month, depending on the limits that you have set on your account.
• If you choose a 'Daily Deposit Limit' of £100 and deposit £50 at 13:00 on Saturday, you would be able to deposit no more than a further £50 between then and 13:00 on Sunday. After this time the £50 you deposited no longer affects your limit and you could deposit up to £100.
• If you made another deposit of £40 at 16:00 on Saturday, you would be able to deposit no more than a further £10 until 13:00 on Sunday. After this point, your first deposit of £50 no longer affects your limit and you would be able to deposit no more than a further £60 until 16:00 on Sunday. After this time, the £40 deposit doesn't affect your limit either, so you could deposit up to £100.
• If you made one more deposit of £10 at 20:00 on Saturday, you could:
o Not deposit again until 13:00 on Sunday as you have already deposited your maximum of £100 in the previous 24 hours.
o Deposit up to £50 between 13:00 and 16:00 on Sunday
o Deposit up to £90 between16:00 and 20:00 on Sunday
o Deposit up to £100 after 20:00 on Sunday
- iconWhat if I can't see the limit I want to set?
If the limit you wish to choose doesn't appear in the list, please contact our Customer Services who will happily set an alternative for you.
- iconHow long does it take to change my limit?
You can request an increase in your 'Deposit Limits', however any increase will need to be confirmed after a 24 hour cooling off period. This can be done from within the Gambling Controls hub. You may revise your limit downwards at any time and the change will be effective immediately.
To change your 'Deposit Limits', login to your account, then select My Account then Gambling Controls and click on the link to Deposit Limits.