- Decide which type of coin you want to use to make your bets with. You can change the coin using the + and – buttons on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next decide how many coins you wish to bet. The maximum bet is five coins.
Click on Bet One to add another coin or click on Bet Max to place the maximum bet. If you place the maximum bet the cards will automatically be dealt. An alternative method is to click on the column on the winnings table that represents your bet size.
- Click on Deal to be dealt a hand if you have not used the Bet Max button.
- A card can be held by clicking on the Hold button below it or by clicking on the card itself.
- Click on Deal to replace the cards that you chose not to hold.
- If you do not have a winning hand then the round is over and you can start again. However, the next section explains what happens if you do win the round.
If your hand contains a winning combination then you have two options: either collect your winnings and so end the game (click on Collect) or bet the money you won (click on Double).
A third option is to Half Double, this means that you increase your bet by half the money you won and deposit the other half.
During doubling the Bet screen displays the wager whilst the Win screen displays the amount that can be won.
|Bet Max||Place the maximum bet of five coins and deal the cards|
|Bet One||Increment the bet by one coin until the maximum of five. Once complete click on Deal to receive your cards|
|Deal||Is used to either deal a fresh hand or exchange cards that were not held|
|Hold|| Use this to choose which cards to retain. Clicking on the button a second time will deselect the card. Alternatively, click on the card itself. |
During doubling the hold buttons are used to select the cards you wish to use.
Shortcut keys can be used as an alternative to using the mouse.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Move to the next button|
|ENTER||Press the button which is currently highlighted|
|SPACE BAR||Use the same bet as in the last round and deal the cards|
|NUMBERS 1,2,3,4,5.||Represent cards from left to right, to hold a card press its corresponding number|
|ESC||Leave the game|