How To Play The Game Pai Gow:
When the round begins, you will be dealt seven cards. The first thing you must do is divide these cards into two different hands – a five card hand and a two card hand. Your goal is to have two winning hands.
- Start with a bet. To do this, select which chip you want to bet and click on the Bet area in the center of the table. If you want to bet more than one chip, repeat the process for each chip you wish to bet. To remove a chip, right click on it.
- Ready for the deal? Click Deal.
- The dealer will give you seven cards. Keep five of these cards in the "Highest" hand and place two in the "2nd Highest" hand. To move a card to the "2nd Highest" hand you just need to click on it and it will automatically move. To move the card back to the "Highest" hand, simply click on it again. The "Highest" hand should be superior to the "2nd Highest" hand. For help, click the House Way button and the "Highest" and "2nd Highest" hands will be chosen by the computer.
- Once you have chosen your two hands, click Done. Note: If you asked for help in Step 3 by clicking the House Way button, you will not need to complete this step.
- See what the dealer has. The dealer will reveal his cards and you can compare his two hands to your own. If both of the dealer's hands are better than yours, you will lose your bet. If your hands are better than the dealer's, you win.
- Why stop now? To play again, click New Game. Place a new bet using the instructions above or click Rebet to bet the same amount you did in the prior round.
|Deal||When you have placed your bet and are ready to get your cards, click here to let the game begin|
|Clear Bets||To remove the bet you have placed, click here|
|Done||Once your cards have been rearranged and are either in the "Highest" or "2nd Highest" hand, proceed to the next step by clicking here|
|House Way||For help dividing your cards into the "Highest" and "2nd Highest" hands, click here to have the hands computer generated|
|New Game||If you're done with the round and ready to begin the next, click here|
|Rebet||To keep your bet the same as it was in the prior round, click here and the amount of your past bet will be repeated|
The following shortcut keys are designed to make your playing experience as easy and straightforward as possible.
|TAB||Shifts the button you have selected on the screen|
|ENTER||Clicks on the button you have selected on the screen|
|SPACE BAR||Starts a new game round; if pressed twice it will also Rebet|
|NUMBER KEYS||Raises your bet. Each number key raises the bet by a different amount. All of this will depend upon the current player and the chips they are allowed (subject to change)|
|ESC||Exits the game and takes you to the game lobby|